Sunday 13 October 2013

REVIEW: Neutrogena Mulberry Scrub

While the performance of a skin care product is of primary importance, I admit I'm an experiential gal. If I can find something that works brilliantly AND it gives me pleasure while I'm using it, I'm sold. The presentation, colour, texture and fragrance are also key factors if I have to choose between two similar items - I will invariably go for the one that smells fantastic, and this Neutrogena Deep Clean Radiance Boosting Mulberry Daily Scrub has the edge over all the scrubs I've tried of late.


It caught my attention in the supermarket because the tube is the most glorious shade of violet (I'm actually a sucker for anything purple lol). I sneaked a sniff when no-one was looking, and instantly fell in love with the fresh fruity mulberry scent. It's a clear gel with super fine granules in suspension, and tiny little berry coloured exfoliating beads. Although I have mature age combination skin, I've found this to be gentle enough for me to use every day without drying out my skin, or causing any irritation.


The blurb says Dermatologist tested, oil-free, alcohol-free, non-comedogenic, and it contains Vitamin C & B3 - no wonder I love it! I was already a fan of their Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub, but this one appeals to me even more - I find the freshness of the fragrance is deliciously invigorating in the morning. It's a pity that it's not listed on beautyheaven (well not yet anyway) as I'd definitely give it 5 stars :-) (Edit: yay they've listed it now and my review of it is here)

So what say you ladies - what's your favourite scrub? Is the entire experience of a skin care product important to you?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you about experimenting...one of the great joys of beauty is how spoilt we are for choice - theres so many great things out there, just waiting for us to discover them :) this sounds like a great scrub! I'm currently using the Clearasil scrub which I adore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they're all out there Sarah, beckoning us to try them lol - glad you've found a scrub that you like and that suits your skin :-)

      Delete