Friday 21 November 2014

EOTD: Sleek Arabian Nights Aussie Gold and Green...

Although I adore it, I haven't posted many looks from the divine Sleek Arabian Nights palette so far - it's not that I haven't been using it. Far from it, in fact I've at least 10 different combos stashed away for future posts. But it's a collection of quite deep and deliciously warming shades, far suited to the cooler weather - or so I thought! As it turns out, it all depends what you use as a base...


I was determined to NOT put it away till next Autumn, so I trotted out my trusty essence white kajal (who am I kidding, it's ALWAYS on my bench lol), and started working with Gold Souk and Hocus Pocus, two of my absolute faves from this gem of a set...


I probably don't need to say that I applied the magnificent green along the top and lower lashlines, and then patted the shimmery gold over the rest of the lid - the pictures tell the story on their own...



In the crease I added a dash of Fern from the Sleek V2 Matte palette, and on the waterline is essence Long Lasting eye pencil in I Have a Green...


This palette is proving to be exceptionally versatile, and with a bit of a lift from a white base, I reckon this particular combo is perfect for our downunder Spring/Summer - what say you gals?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! This might be one of my favourite looks yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you TP - I was really happy how the gold turned out, so creamy and light ♥

      Delete
  2. Love it!
    THAT'S how you do a coloured liner effect! Nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet neurotic - thanks doll! Green and gold are so great together - no wonder they're the colours of Oz ♥

      Delete
  3. Green and gold conjures up vibrant, bold and bright eye looks (which are fun) but this look is so elegant, hun. These colours are so beautifully paired in this combo. Just when I had talked myself out of getting this palette, you go and create a divine look like this! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh babe, hope I don't get you into trouble with your credit card - actually it's not expensive at all, just the shipping is a bit painful :-( Thank you for your lovely comment hon - I'm so loving "elegant" ♥xxx

      Delete