Tuesday 19 May 2015

CONFESSIONS: of a Body Washaholic (Part 10) - Palmolive!...

I'm always excited when I see something new on the shelves, and even more so when it's a shower product. Spotted these two new additions to the Palmolive range in Woolworths (come on Coles, get with the program!) and did a little dance as they flung themselves into my trolley - barely had time for a pre-purchase sniff, but when anyone mentions "passionfruit" or "citrus", well I'm pretty much a goner anyway lol...


Body Polish Passionfruit Exfoliating Body Wash
I have to say I haven't been this excited since Imperial Leather brought out their fabulous range of body washes, but I have such a soft spot for Palmolive - they're the ones that converted me from soap many many years ago, and I adore just about everything they make. And this being (in my memory) the very first PASSIONFRUIT scrub I've ever laid eyes on in a supermarket, I'm jumping for joy - it's fantabulous Smells like the real deal, and those little black specks you can see are kiwi fruit seeds, and there's some apricot ones plus peach juice in the mix as well. The consistency is thick and rich, it lathers magnificently, and leaves my skin feeling supremely soft and fruitily fragranced. While I'm indulging in a good old scrub, I can spot the black seeds on my skin, but they all wash down the drain without leaving any stray bits behind. This is a definite keeper, in fact, I've already bought another bottle!


White Citrus with Lemongrass Extract Shower Gel
As for the gel, it's just as refreshing, probably even more so because it has a deliciously sharp tang to it. Containing tangerine peel oil and lemongrass oil, you can probably imagine how zingy it is. 100% soap free and ph balanced, this shower beauty is guaranteed to kick start your morning with a foamy fruit punch. It's super concentrated so you won't need much to work up a luscious lather...


In all honesty, I'm going through torture each day deciding which one to use the. I'm giving them both a 5 star rating as neither of them have any vices - my skin doesn't feel the least bit dry, just clean and enlivened. Of the two though, I guess my heart belongs to the Passionfruit Body Polish, but that's ONLY because I'm a total nutter when it comes to this particular fruit - Passionfruit Pavlova is my favourite dessert 

Have you tried either of these bathroom belles yet?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

And if you missed the rest of the series, here they are...

6 comments:

  1. The passionfruit guy sounds scrumptious! Ill be popping that one in the trolley next shop! Great review as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sho' is babe - I don't understand why no one else is doing passionfruit, but I'm sure glad someone finally did ♡

      Delete
  2. WHAT???? Why did i not know about the passionfruit shower gel....oh my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Fawn I think it's quite new, but jump in quick, I have a feeling this is going to be popular!

      Delete
  3. Mmm! I love the orange & yellow fruits, vegetables & lollies best. I might grab both for when I finish my Original Source Tropical Pineapple. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly recommended hon - the passionfruit one especially ♡♡♡

      Delete