Monday 5 October 2015

EOTD: City Color Intense Shine Green & Blue...

Well it finally happened - I missed posting the 8th EOTD in September, gahhhh! My schedule just got the better of me, but I'm determined this was a one-off event, so here's the first of eight (!) October looks 


Still having a major play with my City Color Intense Shine palette - such gorgeous shimmery shadows...


My base was Face of Australia Budgeproof Eyeshadow in Poison Ivy, and just for fun I added both Chi Chi Caribbean Queen and Dream Lover Waterproof Gel Eyeliners on the waterline...


On my face is Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation, cheeks are Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Pink Fever, and lips are Mirenesse #4 Lip Bomb - I'd forgotten all about these beaut bombs, but was reminded recently when they won a beautyheaven Best In Beauty Award for best lip gloss. Fabulous pigmentation, sensational glassy shine, and they don't bleed Necklace and earrings by Lovisa (of course)...



Hope October is good and kind to you!

Take care of you,
kats xxx

11 comments:

  1. I occasionally do a similar effect with MNY Color Tattoos: Edgy Emerald on inner eye, Tenacious Teal outer lid & Electric Blue at the crease. I love this look Kat! I love the mermaid eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep well I figured you'd be a starter for this combination - thanks for your constant and wonderful support hon ♥

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow hun, this combo is so stunning. I adore the metallic effect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Indie - this palette is turning out to be such a winner ♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. I'd love to get a palette like this! I love the 'Intense Shine' effect and the inner eye colour in particular is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was pretty cheap hon (US$10) and MBA Cosmetics have some brilliant lip products - if you order a few things the postage is reasonable, the only catch is the currency conversion of course which can be a bit scary lol ♥

      Delete
  5. amazing post dear! I love it:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Ira - nice to meet you, and thanks for your lovely words hon xxx

      Delete
  6. Love the way that green pops! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pink - it really has the most awesome shimmer to it ♥

      Delete