Saturday 12 March 2016

REVIEW: DKNY Be Delicious Skin Fresh Blossom EDP...

Mmmmmm, here's another fragrance that I've worn frequently this Summer - DKNY Be Delicious Skin Fresh Blossom EDP. The name pretty much says it all - delicious, fresh, blossom. My favourite DKNY fragrance will always be Be Delicious - Eau So Intense (reviewed just over 12 months ago here), but this is a very close second ...


I'm deeply regretting only buying the small bottle - on the other hand it sure is super cute, and being flat rather than round, doesn't take up nearly as much room as the 100ml size, and I have to say that perfume space is becoming a MAJOR issue in my room! The shape is also far easier to grasp when spritzing, and I do like the fact that it has a protective cap to prevent accidental squirts when it's in my handbag. Fragrance-wise, she's an absolute bliss bomb of grapefruit, apricot, lily of the valley and rose notes (lots of rose). There's jasmine there too, but it's been tempered by all the other participants - thankfully, as I'm not keen on that particular ingredient in products, although as mentioned in other posts, I adore the actual flowers on the bush. The initial burst is almost as zesty as the crisp apple of the Eau So Intense, but in a matter of seconds, the blooms whisk the whole affair out of the orchard, and into an English country garden. The fruit content is always there though as an underlying theme, and nestles beautifully into the blonde woods base...


I find this fragrance ultra-feminine, fresh and light - it lasts a good 3 hours with my particular skin chemisty, and is an absolute delight to wear in the warmer weather. I will put her away for the Winter though as I prefer ambery orientals once the chill sets in, and she'll be waiting in the wings all rested and ready for the next time the blossoms emerge 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment