Friday 22 April 2016

EOTDs: MUA Cosmetics Teals...

About time I posted a teal theme hey - I do so love this hue, and thankfully, MUA Cosmetics features this pretty shade in quite a few of their collections, and of course, they're all different, which is I why I have to have so many palettes ha ha! Well that's my excuse anyway  For this first look, I used the MUA Winter Forest Matte Collection, a palette I bought over 12 months ago - well two actually, one for me and one for a friend. I decided to let go of mine in one of my giveaways as I had quite a few of the hues in other sets, but the one I gave to my friend recently came back to me as she hardly ever used it...


Well I couldn't be happier about this return because I've fallen in love with it all over again and will be giving it a major workout this winter - how about those gorgeous caramels and greys? The lighter shadow I used is called Azure and the dark one, Aqua, and what a stunning couple they make...


I used Eye of Horus Teal Malachite Goddess Pencil as my base, which is why the Azure looks so deep and somewhat greener than in the pan. Using this crayon underneath gave both mattes a hint of sparkle so they didn't look completely flat, and I also used it on the waterline as well...


Face piccie was a horror as I still had the flu, so let's just move onto the jewellery - more turquoise than teal, but close enough...



This second look features aqua and purple from the MUA Poptastic palette. Used the same Eye of Horus Teal Malachite Goddess Pencil underneath, and on the waterline...



All the shadows in this palette are super shimmery, buttery and fabulously pigmented...


For my face I went back to my old HG foundation, Lancôme Teinte Visionnaire - it's such a perfect match for my skin tone, just wish it wasn't so darn expensive. Cheeks were a mix of Maybelline Master Glaze Stick Blush in Pink Fever and Real Purity Frosted Orchid Powder Blush. Lips were Makeup Revolution Make Me Magnificent...


And here are the accessories, featuring my fabulous new stretchy bracelet from Lovisa that matches one of my bling rings perfectly 


Take care of you,
kats xxx

4 comments:

  1. Teal is one of my favourite colours! Too bad MUA online store no longer ships to Australia. Now I can't bring myself to use up my existing MUA goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, really? I haven't ordered from MUA for yonks and had no idea they no longer posted out here. I'm happy to order from Crush, especially as they are at least in Australia, but they don't have anywhere near the whole range - boo!

      Delete
  2. That Teal Malachite sure adds a vibrancy! I'm loving both of these teal looks. That turquoise pendant is gorgeous! (It's turquoise at the bottom, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite Goddess Pencil of them all neurotic - gives any eye look a lift with it's pretty shimmer. Yes the pendant is turquoise - my Dad gave it to me about 25 years ago after we were burgled, and I had all my jewellery stolen xxx

      Delete