Saturday 7 April 2018

REVIEW: Nutrimetics Mysterious Aqua EDT...

It's a bit late in the season to be reviewing a hot weather EDT, but I only scored this a few weeks back, and I've been so enjoying a new fragrance to keep me cool and fresh during this odd extended Sydney Summer (that's not a complaint by the way - I'm a warm weather lover ♥)...



Mysterious Aqua EDT by Nutrimetics was a blind-buy and one I gave myself a pat on the back for NOT resisting the 60% off sale price! The blurb says it's a combination of floral hibiscus, pineapple and sea salt, and while my nose can't tag any of those individual ingredients, it's been tingling with delight at the end result - a flower fresh concoction with a tropical zing that's been lifting my spirits high above the steamy humidity. While the bottle isn't what I'd call a stunner, the deep cyan colour is a standout on my perfume shelf, and it sure does have some seriously sensual womanly curves...


Being an EDT it doesn't hang around for more than an hour or so, but when I'm melting and want a cooling hit to clear the steamy cobwebs, intensity or longevity is not on my list anyway, and this aqua beauty just hits the spot. Having said that I don't think I love it enough to pay the full RRP of $38 for another 50ml, - but like a lot of online beauty companies, the trick is to wait till there are sales, and this was well worth the $16.90 I paid for it...

Do you ever blind-buy fragrance? Were they winners or losers?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

4 comments:

  1. I like your pics Kats. Very pretty background. The perfume sounds like its perfect for summer. Thanks for your review, Freaky from Beautyheaven x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Freaky - I really appreciate your encouraging comment hon. Would you believe that both backgrounds are tops from my wardrobe! xxx

      Delete
  2. The bottle is gorgeous! I love blue glass! I'm wary of blind-buying perfumes because I have a lot of migraine triggers. I LOVE pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a distinctive colour - it's really quite aqua/cyan/turquoise, but my camera keeps making it royal blue, so I had to fool it with the backdrops. I love pineapple too! ♥

      Delete