Thursday 15 November 2018

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray...

Feeling extra good about this fragrance review catch-up - with so many choices available, I for one get SO lost in perfume-land, and even with regular sampling, it's a challenge to maintain a discovery pace. So when I find one I adore, I like to get a post up here asap hoping it might help one of you lovelies decide what to target in your searches. And here's another that I've only discovered recently, although it's been around for almost 20 years - Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray ... 


First off I should clarify that this is neither an EDP nor an EDT, but rather a very light body spray. Consequently, it has very poor longevity, and very little potency, but that's by design, and precisely what makes it perfect for a hot summer's day when you just want an overall freshen up without swamping either yourself or the surrounding area in a strong scent ...


Officially, the ingredients are bergamot, caraway, rhubarb, lemon, orange zest, green tea, peppermint, jasmine, carnation, fennel, celery spice, amber, oakmoss & musk - whoa! What I smell when I generously spritz it on is a delicious yet delicate lemony-herbal scent with a splash of mint and a sprinkling of spice. If you are fragrance sensitive, then this might be just the ticket for you - it fades within a few minutes, and for an hour or so, leaves behind that just-stepped-out-of-the-shower tang, without being the slightest bit soapy. Can't imagine this offending a living soul ...


I'm absolutely loving it, and this huge 100ml bottle is currently on special at Chemist Warehouse for $12.99, which is less than half the usual RRP of $29. I think it would make a gorgeous and totally "safe" gift for any gal as it's so soft, uplifting and refreshing ...

Have you tried this pretty scent?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love this one Kats. Your review is spot on. It is pretty and light. :) Freaky xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Freaky - I really appreciate your support sweetie ♥ I've just started a get-to-know Elizabeth Arden fragrances mission - some of the others from this brand are equally gorgeous, and the only one I've tried before is True Love ♥

      Delete
  2. ooohh...yes I love this scent. Its a favorite of mine and the price is excellent. I have about a quarter of a bottle left at the moment and I have a tube of the matching shower gel. I really am working on using up a bunch of my perfumes before adding more though....uumm...well...I was...but then beautorium called me and well 2 bottles of perfume fell into my cart without me noticing. Ah well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm impressed you've gone through so much - it'll probably happen for me too with summer coming along, and I'm already dousing myself in this lovely fragrance ♥ Hey anything from beautorium doesn't count 'cos it's literally a gift! xxx

      Delete
  3. Ooh I like this one Kats. A nice spritz of summer. Although I wear it year round. It is a very affordable perfume. I have recently finished a bottle but I have a few others in my stash before I even think about buying any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, love finding out we have "likes" in common Okatko - I've sure been spraying it on with total abandon and loving every minute ♥

      Delete