Sunday 14 April 2019

REVIEW: Breeze Balm Pineapple Pash...

Well, the seasonal change has been quite sudden here in old Sydney town - two weeks ago I was in shorts and sandals, and this week I dusted off my boots (and on one particularly chilly morning, a woolly scarf). It's like someone flicked a switch and turned off the heat lol! Not that I mind - I'm a warm weather gal, but even I enjoy a break from the steamy days and hot nights, and who doesn't like to snuggle under the doona? Plus I'm bored with my summer wardrobe ha ha. But the cooler winds mean my skincare routine also has to change to include something considerably more moisturising, and I've found the perfect balm to keep my pucker soft and silky smooth - Breeze Balm by Sammy Leo ...


I'd never heard of this brand before, but the lovely Renee contacted me with an offer to try one of their flavours, and I jumped at the chance to sample Pineapple Pash.  Great choice kats! Holey guacamoley, this puts the pineapple back into pineapple! With a fabulously delish scent and taste, the balm itself is dynamite for dry flakey lips. Thick and rich and outrageously hydrating, this creamy balm will blast away dry scratchy skin even before you've finished applying it ...


I've also been rubbing it onto the red patches on my elbows, and these notoriously scaly areas were transformed into soft supple NORMAL skin after only one application. So it isn't just for lips, but spreading it onto anything but my pout seems such a waste of the fruity fragrance and taste, so I'm planning on ordering a tube of one of the more subtle scented choices, like the vanilla Hero one. But what I really REALLY want is the limited edition Bananas For You -  sigh...I bet it's heavenly ...


All up there are seven varieties for $19.95 each, and the generous 15g tube is jam-packed with lanolin and beeswax, and has an angled tip for easy application. All are paraben free, no mineral oils, artificial colours or ethanol, and they're not tested on animals - perfect ...

Thankyou Team BB for turning me into a Breeze Balm Babe - yum balm! 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow....Ive never heard of this brand before but the pineapple sounds wonderful. Love the packaging.
    Im still in shorts and t-shirt here in QLD but I am noticing that first thing in the morning its a little cooler then it has been. My youngest is preparing to move to Far North Queensland next weekend so there will be no Winter for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO good Fawn - I've also just ordered the Bananas for You and Grape Sorbet variety, and they are equally delicious, although the banana one has won my heart xxx

      Delete
    2. I dont like eating bananas but the scent is one I dont mind at all :)

      Delete
  2. I don't wear lip balm very often, so a tube of lip balm lasts me years! I LOVE anything pineappley - naturally, I'm the pineapple on pizza type, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this balm is a beauty - I bought the Grape Sorbet and the Bananas For You as well, but the Pineapple Pash is my fave xxx

      Delete