Saturday 5 September 2015

EOTD: bhcosmetics Wild At Heart Pink and Purple...

Couldn't think of a better way to say Hello Spring! than with a pretty pink and purple EOTD  I was thinking of peonies, wisteria, lilacs, hyacinths, and all those magnificent blossom trees that burst into life, and permeate the air with their fragrance. Mother Nature inspires me daily, but especially at this time of the year...


My base was Chi Chi Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Hopelessly Devoted (pink), then I blended the two pinks from the bhcosmetics Wild At Heart palette over most of the lid, with an extra layer of the brighter pink on the inner corner...


Added the purple from the same palette on the outside, and also used it to soften the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner along my lower lashline. Waterline was Chi Chi Eyeliner (again!) in Beauty School Drop Out...


On my face was Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation, cheeks were a combination of Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Pink Fever, and the middle pan from the Sleek Pink Sprint Blush By 3 palette. Lips were W7 Liptember Sex Bomb topped with Covergirl Colourlicious Gloss in Fruitylicious...


And of course the outfit wouldn't have been complete without my favourite hot pink Lovisa necklace 


My darling Spring, I've missed you so - welcome back 

Do you change your makeup shades each season, and if so, which ones do you choose for this particularly colourful quarter? 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pink & purple are always a winning combo.

    I usually vamp it up in winter, because I date more. In summer, I just try to plan what won't sweat & run off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty together hey hon. Hmmm yes I agree the warmer weather requires a completely different strategy ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Oh, this look makes me so happy. Vibrant pink and purple, I love it! Yay for Spring xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hon so glad it gave you a smile - yes it's time to celebrate with some blossom hues! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. What a gloriously pretty look! Very vibrant on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TP - I NEVER used to wear pink, always made me look washed out, but I think it was because I hadn't found the right pink, and what a difference a potent one makes xxx

      Delete