Wednesday 28 October 2015

REVIEW: Chi Chi "Meet The Girls" Tutti Frutti EDP...

Here's another of the fragrances in the Chi Chi "Meet the Girls" Fragrance Collection - Tutti Frutti. My friend Google tells me the name means "all fruits" in Italian, and I can verify that this little vial is jam packed with goodness knows how many. Honestly it's a total EXPLOSION of fruit salad - pineapple, mango, paw paw, apple, passionfruit to name a few. My sensory receptors are going into overdrive trying to identify what else is in there, but I can assure you the combination is absolutely fabulous!


Yes it's sweet, but fruity sweet not sugary sweet, and tangy like you wouldn't believe - a brilliant cocktail, although the initial riotous burst fades within a few minutes. But that's probably just as well - otherwise I'd be surrounded by salivators, and possibly flies too ha ha. The dry-down is just as delicious, just much much softer, so you won't have to worry about avoiding confined spaces. Sigh...what I wouldn't give for a bodywash that smelt like this...


Seriously though, if you're a fruity scentaholic, you MUST try this. Same two hour longevity as the others I've sampled so far, but while it's there, it leaves the other Chi Chi fruit fragrances back on the starting blocks 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

6 comments:

  1. The longevity is a little short, but this sounds fruity and happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your pretty face TP ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious! I think this would be perfect for having in your purse in summer for touch ups during the day ♥

    Fatima // Lipsticks and Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree entirely Fatima - this is a wonderful hot day booster, you couldn't help but feel refreshed ♥

      Delete
  3. I go for heavy musks, sandalwood & vanilla, yet I'm also into fruit. This sounds just mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well it sure gets my taste buds tingling hon, and I think you're gonna love what I review next ♥

      Delete