Sunday 6 January 2019

SPOTLIGHT: Favourite November 2018 LOTD's...

Another month of lip slickers, although not so many to choose from as I wasn't working and therefore not getting all dolled up every day. But I still managed an array of colours - when you love lipsticks as much as I do, there's very little chance of NOT wearing something, even if not venturing out in public ...


There are four brand-newbies here, and I also took advantage of the downtime to revisit some of the long-forgotten nude-ish shades in my collection, and I'm so glad I did as there were some darlings languishing at the back of the box...


1. Hikari Lip Crayon - Armour. Fabulously bold red with the barest hint of blue, beautifully moist and comfortable to wear ...
2. Lacura Photo-Fit Lipstick - Paris. One of those "special buys" that Aldi is famous for. This stunning red is smooth, sleek and a moisture-rich delight on the lips. Here's hoping this range (all with capital city names) is added to the permanent collection ...
3. Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick - Sassy. Such a pretty coral shade, this came in a Lip Monthly bag ...




4. Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick - Peach Me. This is one that I buy on repeat - the colour is so flattering, it's wearable all year round, and Revlon lippies are great value ...
5. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Iced Coffee. An old fave, I trot this one out fairly regularly - it's a beaut neutral shade that goes with so many things ...
6. Covergirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick - Catoure. One of my favourite nudes, and one of the best matte-ish formulas around ...




7. ModelCo Lip Lacquer - Casablanca. From memory, I scored this on a magazine cover. Another great nude, and I like the glossy finish although it's a wee bit sheer and needs a liner underneath ...
8. Lacura Photo-Fit Lipstick - London. My #1 discovery in November, I reviewed the whole range HERE. Absolutely ADORE this - could easily wear it every day ...
9. Lacura Photo-Fit Lipstick - Milan. Awesome pink, these are the best lipsticks that Aldi has produced so far ...




10. Maybelline Colordrama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil - Fuchsia Desire. I doubt I'll ever stop loving these crayons - reviewed HERE, and they're obviously still so popular - this range is now four years old, one of Maybelline's greatest successes ...
11. MBA Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lip Color - Immortal. How divine is this purple, and considering it's a liquid matte, comfortable ...
12. Essence Wanted Sunset Dreamers Marble Lipstick - Rise Into Sunset. Another gorgeous one for those of us with a passion for purple, creamy and moist, cheap as chips, but alas, a limited edition ...

That's it for another month - would love to know if any of these appeal to you 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well the lippies from Aldi look amazing. I had a look at the review of them all and I will tell you one thing that I found funny. Although ive never been to Paris I have been to New York and one thing that I was very taken with was how many woman were sporting bright red lips so I now always think of Bight Red Lipstick as being a New York thing. I would switch their names around and call the Paris lippy New York instead :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have to say that if I created a range of lipsticks, I would never name a pastel pink one "New York" - far more likely to be a bright red or a Barbie pink, London would be a berry, Paris a deep red and Milan perhaps orange/terracotta. Lol it's interesting what assocations our minds conjure up hey Fawn ♥

      Delete