Saturday 2 November 2019

REVIEW: Urban Rituelle Seaside Story Hand & Body Lotions...

It's been way too long since I indulged my passion for any of the lovingly prepared Urban Rituelle products, and I'm counting my lucky stars that just recently, Team UR gifted me with their collection of exquisitely fragranced Seaside Story Hand & Body Lotions. And they arrived just in time for the warmer weather when my skin is in sore need of some preparation before breaking out the summery shorts and sleeveless tops ...

Urban Rituelle Seaside Story collection with boxes

For as long as I can remember, Urban Rituelle has created a theme for each of their collections, and Seaside Story is aptly named indeed. Each one of these deliciously scented potions encapsulates an essence of a sea-and-sun lifestyle, and they are all captivatingly unique. The creamy formulation is both enriching and revitalising, leaving the skin ever so soft, and aglow with a healthy sheen. Absorbed in seconds, the skin-pampering ingredients include chamomile and cucumber, and three especially nourishing oils - argan, avocado and rosehip, all blended together with a caring concern that's palpable ...

Coconut & Lotus
Coconut & Lotus Hand & Body Lotion with shells

I so need this fragrance in my collection! Lotus blooms drizzled with coconut milk. and the petals dusted with powdery musk. Well, that's what it smells like to me - beachy and sensual, with a hint of the tropics. There's also shea butter, macadamia, olive and wheat germ oils in the mix to keep skin supple and moisture-rich. Every summer-loving body needs this fragrant juice ...

Tiare Flowers
Tiare Flowers Hand & Body Lotion with flower

If you shower at night, you'll want to slather this on before you climb between the sheets. Heady white flowers blended with bergamot and ylang-ylang - mmmm, gardenia lovers, this is for you. Can a hand and body lotion be seductive? I think so ...

Mandarin Blossom
Mandarin Blossom Hand & Body Lotion with shells

Us fruity-floral fragrance fiends have been well looked after with this gem - an absolute delight for the senses, it's the perfect balance of juicy fruits and sweet spring blossoms. with an added zing of crisp bergamot. This is for mornings when I want a little zest to get me started, and it's not too potent to interfere with whatever EDP I'm spritzing. I would say it's the prettiest and most delicate scent of the range ...

Sea Kiss
Sea Kiss Hand & Body Lotion with stripey blue glass stones

SO hard to pick a favourite, but I reckon this is it. I don't get to the beach much these days, but I don't need to any more - it's all here in a tube! Whoever came up with the name got it right. It's a little musky, a little salty, and a little peachy - I literally can't get enough of it. So fresh and clean, my skin smells like I've just emerged from the surf. I'll be coating myself in this after a long hot day (if there's any left!). Absolutely love it ...

All 4 varieties of Hand & Body Lotion on green leaves

UR presentation is always stunning, and these lotions are in 60ml recyclable plastic tubes with convenient flip top caps, and along with the box, each one has an original design and colour scheme that reflects the contents. They retail for $14.95, and there are matching soy candles and purse-size fragrance sprays... 

All Urban Rituelle products are never tested on animals and made in Australia by a team of creative individuals who so love what they do.  Yes I'm raving, but I can't help it when it comes to this brand - you can read some of my previous gushy reviews of products (that are still available), HERE, HERE & HERE...

Boxed set of Hand & Body Lotions with ribbon

Thank you thank you Urban Rituelle for this beautiful gift, and what perfect timing as I'm putting together my shopping list for Christmas for friends, family and ME - Santa, please take note!

Take care of you,
kats xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness each of these sounds so very lovely. I really enjoy wonderfully scented hand creams. For me they are perfect to apply before going to bed and then I can drift off surrounded by an amazing perfume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I do Fawn - nothing more pleasurable than being enveloped in a soft and comforting scent as you slip into dreamland. I'm so lucky to have been able to try them all! ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh , they all sound beautiful. I had used the and mandarin,basil and lime body lotion couple of years ago , it is gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes Raluca, that mandarin hand cream is delicious, I'm so glad they're still making it! xxx

      Delete