Sunday 19 January 2020

SPOTLIGHT: Favourite December 2019 LOTD's...

Something for everyone here in these December faves, although silly me created this collage before I posted my ho ho ho Christmas red lippie, so I'll include it in the January collection. That'll teach me to prepare too far in advance lol ...




1.  Revlon Super Lustrous - Naughty Plum. I don't seem to have included this one before - no idea why 'cos it's absolutely gorgeous hey. I think it's just that I have too many in my kit, so a few are bound to miss out. Anyways I'm thrilled this one has made the spotlight at last - these Revlon lippies are literally unbeatable for performance, pigment and comfort factor ...
2.  Maybelline Made For All - Pink For Me. Adore - full review of this whole range HERE ...
3.  Covergirl Katy Kat Matte - Catoure. Lost count of how many times this darling has appeared - one of my fave nude-with-benefits of all time. Full review of some of the range HERE ...



4.  BYS - Dangerous Diva. Another one that has emerged from the shadows, she's such an interesting one with her slightly pearlised finish, and very comfortable to wear. BYS make some terrific and amazingly affordable products ...
5.  NYX High Voltage - Free Spirit. Such a pity this range was discontinued - orange lipsticks that aren't patchy and streaky are a rare find. This is old but I won't be tossing it any time soon - the colour is so fab, so summery ...
6.  BOE Beauty Matte - Primped. This $2 lippie is exceptional value. Had this one a long long time and it still has the same colour and smell, and it doesn't dry out my pout. $2! ...



7.  Nude by Nature Moisture Shine - Garnet. At least two previous appearances, this lipstick is so creamy and so full of goodness it's a wonder I don't wear it every week. Such a flattering bricky red, and of course the rose gold packaging is stunning ...
8.  Nutrimetics NC Hydra Brilliance - Garnet. Not sure why but I have a tendency to wear multiple "garnets" in the same month! Always fascinates me how different the interpretations are by various brands. This to me is true garnet - a deep pinky red that's wearable with just about anything, and I love how soft this leaves my lips ...
9.  NARS - Audacious. I'm still in two minds as to whether to classify this as a pinky red, or a reddish pink. Either way, I should trot it out heaps more often as it's simply divine n'est-ce pas? The black case makes it hard to spot in the collection, so I've moved it into the "revisit regularly" section I've created for forgotten gems such as this ...



10.  Maybelline Made For All - Fuchsia For Me.  Definitely made for me - talk about a success story for MNY, still waiting for an orange and a purple, please ... 
11.  NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream - Fuchsia Fusion. The last hurrah for this irreplaceable stunner. Nothing else in my kit that can match it and I've had to let it go after using the last molecule for this outing. I still have a couple of purples, a bronze and an orange from the (discontinued) range, but my heart aches for this gorgeous galactic gal ...
12.  Rimmel The Only 1 Matte - Run The Show. Such a pretty purple - the ones like this with more pink than blue definitely suit me better. And this formula is one of the few matte ones that I can wear all day and not get flakey lips ... 

What's your current fave lipstick?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

7 comments:

  1. At the moment I really enjoying soft mauve shades. There really are so many wonderful shades out there and not enough lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a problem hey Fawn - I always say "only one pair of lips", but it comes to the same ♥

      Delete
  2. The nuances of the lipsticks are fabolous. Love them.
    Kiss
    Tina wimpernverlängerung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by for a read Tina - so many lipsticks, and only one mouth hey! ♥

      Delete
  3. Highly recommend Lime Crime for a replacement for that discontinued Fuschia Fusion NYX one Kat - the Dragon Fruit in soft matte might stand in for it potentially and/or sour cherry lip gloss. Hope you find something to equal it, its a very good shade on you I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kind of you to let me know of these potentials Adele - thanks heaps ♥ Both colours are pretty close, and I'll be checking out the sour cherry 'cos it's sooooo glossy! ♥

      Delete
  4. These ones are too hard to pick just one or two, or even three.

    ReplyDelete