Friday 31 January 2014

EOTD: Trish Blue...

This EOTD is dedicated to a very special friend, a beautiful lady who I know is very dear to the hearts of a number of my followers. She's having a birthday very soon and combining it with an overseas holiday, but it means she'll be away from us all, and this is my way of keeping a little bit of her around while she's gone. Selfish I know, but hey, I don't care, she's such a wonderfully warm human being, and I need a little something to keep me going till she's back!


The quad I used is by Revlon and it's called Serene, so I was actually going to call this look Serene Blue, but Serene and Trish are synonymous, and I know she likes blue too :-) Seriously folks, this lady is a gem, and has such a calming influence on those around her, and personally I'd be lost without her loving care and concern, and innate sensibility 


Interestingly we've never met, but it makes no difference with certain folks - there's a closeness that makes face-to-face contact irrelevant, and I feel like we've known each other for yonks. Anyways, I'd better stop now before this all gets so ridiculously cheesy, everyone will stop reading lol...


So my darling Trish this is for you, with loads of happy wishes for your special day - keep well and safe my love, have a wonderful trip, and come back to us very soon...



Take care of you,
kats xxx

P.S. I used Mirenesse Inside Out Kohl liner in Isis on my waterline :-)

16 comments:

  1. OH aren't you just too gorgeous? Thank you so very much - perfect, as usual. You are such a darling, Kats. Really makes me feel very special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been a good idea to sign my response, wouldn't it???? Sorry - I really appreciate it SO MUCH.
      With love,
      Trish.,

      Delete
    2. Lol I knew who it was :-) I'm delighted you like it Trish, it's a challenge to try and represent someone with a heart as big as yours darling ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! Your eotd looks make mine look so crappy hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jas, but I don't believe for one minute that any eotd you create would be crappy - every look is unique and special, even if it doesn't turn out quite how you planned, which happens to me quite regularly btw :-)

      Delete
  3. You're such a beautiful friend Kats :-)
    And what a gorgeous eye you have created for the lovely Trish :-) It's delicate, yet sweet, warm and eye catching......all of which our Trish is too!
    Happy birthday for your upcoming day Trish and have a fantastic trip. We will all miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling Gemma - love you too.
      Trish

      Delete
    2. Gemma hon, thanks so much, and I'm so happy you think it matches our gal ♥

      Delete
  4. Definitely agree with you Kats......I became friends with Trish also and even though we have never met, there is this huge bond of friendship that just feels lovely.
    That eyeshadow is perfect for Trish..... it is beautiful, comforting and warm. Looks great on you kats, makes me all dreamy just looking at it. It is a blue that I would wear and feel very comfortable with it.
    I keep scrolling to look again as that eye colour really is mesmerising. Just beautiful kats.
    I am sure Trish will have a great holiday and have a great birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy - I have no idea what I'd do without my lovely online friends now. You are very special.
      Love,
      Trish

      Delete
    2. So glad you like it Mandy - I wanted to do something special for our beautiful lady :-)

      Gosh I'm loving all this loving gals - I'm calling it the Trish Effect ♥

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful tribute for the lovely Trish. This may not be the most vibrant look that you have done, Kat, yet this would have to be one of my faves. It does so much to accentuate your dreamy eyes. Not unlike the lovely Trish, who is always so kind and ready to give the spotlight to others.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indie you're a total treasure. Thank you.
      I DO HOPE it's OK to hijack your blog answers with my replies, Kats???
      With love, Trish.

      Delete
    2. Lol Trish honey, go for it to your heart's content - I consider this YOUR page ♥

      Thanks for your sweetheart comment Indie - I was thinking of you-know-who when I created this look, I love it too :-)

      Delete
  6. It's a lovely shade of blue and what a nice tribute to Trish. We are so lucky to have you, darling Kat !!! You brighten up our world with colour and your precious presence :).

    Arty Girl
    bh.artygirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete