Saturday 16 July 2016

CONFESSIONS: Of a Body Washaholic (Part 17)...

Fancy an ultra-rich moisturising body wash that leaves your skin baby soft, and delicately fragranced with the aroma of freshly cut peaches? Well good old Palmolive has released one such gem in their range, just in time to counteract the dreaded winter skin flakies. I'm SO in love with this utterly delicious Body Butter Peach Indulgence Moisturising Body Wash, I've bought FOUR of them already! Well, one's for my Mum, but I wasn't going to risk stocks running low as more and more folks discover it's delights...


Despite no less than eight other loves on my shower shelf, this is the one I'm reaching for most often at the mo', especially on work days - it's so hydrating, I can skip my body moisturising step! The creamy formula is super thick, and lathers into a rich glossy foam that gets my bod clean, softens my skin, and yet doesn't make the tiles the least bit slippery...


I'm saddened that it contains SLS though - it means that those folks who are sensitive to this pesky ingredient will miss out on experiencing the pleasure of this bathroom belle. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with the fragrance though - it's so fresh and amazingly realistic, subtle and yet quite pervasive...


So far I've only found this shower treat at Coles, but not doubt it will be available in the usual stockists shortly. At $4.99, it's terrific value for 400ml of fabulously fruity body cleanser that actually puts some juice back into your skin. Just like the Passionfruit Bodypolish Exfoliating Body Wash in the same range, this is another can't-live-without ♥♥♥

Take care of you,
kats xxx

10 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Here in Canada Palmolive doesn't have skincare, at least that I've seen.. just dish soap. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame Amy - they're quite big here and in New Zealand. There's a whole range of body and hand washes. I love that I can buy them at the supermarket ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. I love peachy scents! It's one of those scents that I always forget that I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This fragrance is so lovely TP - smells like the real deal, reminds me of Summer, and that's a thought I'm holding onto big time lol ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. This sounds so good, but I've got a bathroom FULL of body washes! I remember expressing surprise at how many you had, now I've got too many to fit into my bath/shower combo. I'll still be smelling fresh two years into the zombie apocalypse! Still, you've got me thinking about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha neurotic - well they don't last forever, and I reckon this will be around for a while, so it'll keep xxx

      Delete
  4. This body wash sounds really nice and I will look for it! Thanks for the recommendation.

    Thanks too for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well worth a sniff Julie. I'm very easily bored, so I try just about all new body washes that come out, this one's a peach ♥

      Delete
  5. It's definitely the time for super hydrating body washes (too cold to stand around after a shower moisturising!) I'll give this a whiff next time I'm in Coles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's certainly enough for my skin Beth - first bottle will be in my next empties post lol xxx

      Delete