Sunday 26 April 2020

Colour Theory Lipsticks - Part 2...

Following on from PART 1 of the Colour Theory Lipsticks, here is the second batch from the bundle that was gifted to me back in Feb - two almost impossibly pale, two that are perfect Spring pout partners, and one sassy and bold red that will no doubt appear in my monthly faves post, well at least once I stop wearing a face mask when I venture outside ...


Always On...


Pretty, but not for me - my darling grandmother would have referred to this as a "salve" (something to treat dry lips or as a sunscreen) but not a lipstick to wear out...

Sugary Sweet...


Another one that I cannot wear, but it will come in handy as a soft blush come September...

Pink Persuasion...


Now, this is more like it - I have a few soft pink items in my wardrobe that I wear only in Spring/Summer, so I'll be putting this aside for later in the year...

Pretty in Pink...


Love this pink - muted yet with enough oomph and warmth to go with light denim, soft coral and even khaki...

Swipe Right...


My pick of this bunch - juicy and bright yet soft, and with less intensity than most of my other reds. The bullet looks a smidgin more orangey in the photo than it does on my lips, but that's just lighting differences...

As you can see these are all super-moist, and my only beef with this range is that the brand labelling on the case wears off pretty quickly, and then they look a bit scruffy. But other than that, great value!

Would you wear the paler shades?

Take care of you, and keep safe,
kats xxx

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh....yes indeed I would. I really like Pink Persuasion and Pretty in Pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enough oomph to make them interesting Fawn! ♥

      Delete
  2. Swipe Right. Swipe Right. Swipe Right.
    Hang on, are we talking about lipsticks?

    ReplyDelete