Sunday 16 August 2015

EOTD: ColourPop Dare...

EOTD number 2 using ColourPop Dare - I'm an absolute goner for this magical shadow, totally besotted, hook, line and sinker. It doesn't seem to matter what base I use, it always looks stunning, and it always turns out slightly different. Previous look is here - it's so glittery and sparkly, and yet it's not messy and doesn't seem to transfer to my hoods, plus it's multi-dimensional, pink in the pot, but turns out purple and blue on my skin. All this for $5 US!


My base was Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt, in the crease is Sleek matte Thunder, and on the waterline I used Models Prefer matte black kohl...


For my face I used Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch foundation in Sandy Beige, cheeks were Maybelline Master Glaze Blush stick in Make A Mauve, and lips were Makeup Revolution lipstick in Enchant topped with Maybelline ColorElixir Gloss in Vision in Violet...


Is there one particular eye shadow colour/pan that you just simply adore?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

16 comments:

  1. YOU are a vision in violet!!! My word, you are stunning!! The sparkle in that shadow is phenomenal- you are the colour master my friend!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol hon, what encouraging words on a chilly Monday morning - thanks so much treasure, these shadows are amazing ♡♡♡

      Delete
    2. Arent they supoib!! I hate to admit...but Ive bought...errr...twenty five of these shadows! I just love ColourPop!! The blushes, highlighters and bronzers are amazing too!! And! Ive finally ordered some of the new liquid lippies to try!! Squee!! Makeup is such fun!! Xo

      Delete
    3. Well I'm glad to hear you're taking care of your beauty needs hon, well and truly ha ha! I need to place a BIG order with this company and get me some more of their stuff - I'm hanging out till the next sale though 'cos the shipping and exchange rate totally sucks unless there's a good deal. So longing to see the liquid lippies! xxx

      Delete
  2. This eye shadows looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie - I adore purple eye shadows (well purple in general heh heh) and this one is super special xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! Purple AND sparkly - what could be better?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite combos too hon - a wee bit of bling always gives me a boost xxx

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful & vivid! I definitely prefer it with the Audacious Asphalt base. I haven't tried my AA as a base, I usually wear it alone, you've given me something to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear neurotic - the AA is one of the few tattoos I have left. Most of mine had become all dry and lumpy (well they were YEARS old after all) so I tossed them out, and haven't gotten around to replacing them as yet, but I will because they make such brilliant bases ♥

      Delete
    2. I read a BH review (can't remember by whom), which said that you can pop them in the microwave for a few seconds if they dry out. I haven't tried it as I haven't had this problem.

      Delete
    3. Oh wow, thanks for the tip hon - the few I have left are heading that way, so I have nothing to lose, will let you know how it goes ♥

      Delete
  5. I love this EOTD! your lip colour matches perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily - I've been adding to my purple lipstick collection of late, I only had one until recently. There's some fab ones out there these days xxx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful. :-) Would have looked good with my purple halter dress when a teenager. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandy girl, I'm so wishing you had a photo of THAT DRESS - it sounds so lovely ♥♥♥

      Delete